Final Portfolio



 


At the end of this class, I've learned to use different Adobe applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Dreamweaver. I've learned new skills in each individual software such as using code to create a drawing with Dreamweaver, along with using different tools in all of these that help work with a project a lot smoother. As I familiarized myself with the similar tools that reappeared throughout these I was able to understand how to do certain steps a lot easier. The toughest part was using illustrator as I was not familiar with anything like that in the past so it was the application we used that made me work harder to try and have a great end result. I believe that moving forward now if I need to do anything similar to what we have done in this class I will be able to work with these a lot better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

BW to Color