Photoshop HW 2

 

I believe this image would be hard to photoshop myself into because the original subject that is in the picture which is Kendal Jenner, is actively touching the other person. Which I would think would be hard to work with since you would have to get the right lighting, position, angle, and not only that but make it look seamless enough that it doesn't look like you are not in the picture.


This image gave me an idea for the Somewhere project as I am a soccer fan and I think I could photoshop myself into some kind of moment in a stadium while players are playing soccer. It is active enough that there are things I could interact with within the picture and enough lighting that I could integrate myself into the picture.


This picture made me laugh as it is edited in a way in which it gives the image some sort of comical movement. As she is basically dropping the guy on her arms to the floor, not only that but the detail of making her arms be stretched out and his feet be on the bottom with some sort of movement filter.


I would like to recreate this illusion as I think it is extremely creative, using a small toy model of the car you would want in the shot along with creating a scene with things you can make such as the rocks and making them look wet, along with the water with using paint that can also look like water. With the picture below you can also see that he used a mister that he might have used while taking the shot to give it more realistic movement.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

BW to Color

Final Portfolio